Join Us to Build
a Happy World
Phanes’ vision is to uplift people from the state of helplessness and empowers them to become the best version of themselves because it is always worthwhile to see a world where people are happy, healthy, and live in harmony. Phanes is working to build that world.
Frequently asked questions
No, This internship is completely online. You can attend it from anywhere.
A senior therapist will be assigned to you as a personal mentor.
Yes, you will be guided and observed by your assigned mentor everyday.
Yes you will be paid for your hard work and efforts you are going to put for the organisation.
It is a full time Internship. Each day’s work will start at 10:00am and will end at 5:30pm.
It will be 6 working days/week.
No, You need to have 100% attendance to get the certificate.
Training Program Curriculum
- Rapport Formation
- Difference between online and offline sessions.
- Learn to provide online counselling through different modes – Audio, Video and Chat.
- Art of questioning
- Creating Personalized therapeutic programs as per the client.
- Cross-Cultural Counselling.
- Use of technology to increase productivity.
- Structure of a Psychological Session
- Tools to broaden your perception.
- Working on your own grey areas of life and learning the art of counselling through your own counselling sessions under expert supervision.
- Developing your own counselling style.
- Overcoming limiting beliefs and patterns
- Case studies
- Specific Intensive and Holistic Solution-Oriented sessions on – Stress, Anxiety, Career Counselling, Sleep Issues, Overthinking, Low confidence, low self-esteem and low energy, Relationship Issues, etc.
- Creating Workbooks and worksheets.
- Time Management Tools.
- Leadership Skills
- Tools to energize and Heal self.
- Power of visualization.
- Decision-making skills.
- Communication Skills
- Art of couple and family counselling.
- Art of storytelling.
- Goal setting and the manifestation
- Use of yogic practices in mental health.
These topics will be covered by the assigned mentor in his/her weekly sessions.
Along with that, all the selected candidates will be given different responsibilities and projects related to psychological sessions.
If you have any query feel free to email us at email@example.com.